Director, Business Development
A growing national provider of subscription based and research & advisory services is seeking a proven Director of Business Development.
Builds CapSite market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
* Accomplishes business development goals by communicating CapSite's unique value proposition to target buyers within a defined sales territory.
* Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
* Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
* Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
* Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
* Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.